lördag, januari 14, 2017

FB =Fucking Bigots! Double standards moralising hypocrites!

I've been banned from MugMag again!

I'm a proud nudist and try to inspire others to appreciate themselves, find selfesteem and self-confidence by accepting and embracing their own bodies!

So I've been sharing articles about nudism on Facebook! And images of people enjoying nature in their natural state - au naturel!

And today is Facebook nudity day!

A protest by artists who have been censored by Facebook!

I was sharing this picture, because for me - it shows such joie de vivre - joy of living and should be a inspiration to anyone!



Result! 



FB =Fucking Bigots! Double standards moralising hypocrites! 

This is Art! 
Non-sexual nudity and censorship of a unclothed body - claiming "indecency" - is akin to racism! "Oh I'm offended by nudity" - well boo fucking hoo! 

I feel that criticism against non-sexual nudity only fosters bodyshaming and body negativity - people feel bad enough already about themselves! Why make it worse! Why must Facebook be part of the problem rather than part of the solution? 

Åh well! I guess that this will free up some time for me to do better things! 
Read books! Perhaps even get back to writing on my own book?